Bold Street, Heysham, Morecambe
- SUPER INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - Current Tenancy Paying £13,500 PA
- Spacious Four Bedroom Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Lounge Spacious Kitchen Diner And Ground Floor Shower Suite
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Room And En-suite
- Close To Amenities & Promenade - 10% Investment Return
The property provided a fantastic and an affordable opportunity to purchase this spacious home providing a good regular income and located in a residential position with good access to amenities.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, ground floor shower room. To the first floor are two bedrooms, with the master bedroom having a dressing room, an en-suite and a further two bedrooms to the second floor and family bathroom.
The home has gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, there is an enclosed rear yard.
Located on Bold Street, just off the junction of Heysham Road and Marine Road West by the Morecambe Battery, the property enjoys good access to amenities including shops, health centre and schools. Regular bus services providing access into Morecambe town centre and nearby Lancaster city.
All enquiries with regards to the tenancy can be obtained through the selling agents, Farrell Heyworth.
What The Agent Says
This property makes a fantastic buy to let investment and providing a great rental return in a residential position.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Bold Street, Heysham, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station0.8 miles
- Bare Lane Station2.2 miles
- Heysham Port Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 178920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.