Hardwick Grange, Cop Lane, Penwortham
- McCarthy and Stone Developement
- New Build- Last One remaining
- Higher Penwortham
- House Manager
- Homeowners Lounge
- Ideal Location for Penwortham Amenities
- Parking Space can be Purchased Additionally
- Short Stroll from Hurst Grange Park
- 1 Bedroom Ground Floor
- Walk out patio, direct access to garden
We now only have one 1 bedroom remaining priced at £195,000 - ground floor with walk out patio, direct access to garden (apartment 4)
Roberts & Co are delighted to present to the market For Sale the highly anticipated Higher Penwortham, over 55's exclusive development, 'Hardwick Grange'. Built to award winning exceptionally high standards by McCarthy and Stone, this luxurious development is now in its FINAL PHASE and is ideal for homeowners wanting a stress-free retirement with no property maintenance worries.
Located in Higher Penwortham, a short stroll from all the shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities that are on offer, Hardwick Grange is in the perfect spot. As well as the high street near by, the peace and tranquillity of Hurst Grange Park is also on the doorstep giving homeowners an array of conveniences.
The 1 bedroom apartments have a lounge with space for dining facilities, a separate fully fitted kitchen complete with appliances, double bedroom, shower/bathroom and utility store containing washer/dryer.
The development has also benefits from;
- Homeowners lounge
- Lift access to all floors
- House manager to look after the building needs and maintenance
- Parking spaces available to be purchased on request
Please call for more information.
Whilst we believe the data within these statements to be accurate, any person(s) intending to place an offer and/or purchase the property should satisfy themselves by inspection in person or by a third party as to the validity and accuracy.
Please call to arrange a viewing on this property now. Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and 9am-4pm Saturday. Outside of these hours we operate an on-call voicemail service 7 days a week arranging viewings, valuation and offers up to 8pm!
BrochuresA4 window card la...
Hardwick Grange, Cop Lane, Penwortham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station1.1 miles
- Lostock Hall Station2.4 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Roberts & Co Sales and Lettings are an Independent Estate agents set in the heart of Penwortham. We firmly believe that transparency and a quality service to all of our customers is the key to a long working relationship. We believe that we have an excellent knowledge of the local market and take a proactive approach to advertising your property. One of the key differences at Roberts & Co is that we deal with all queries and questions from our local branch, we don't have call centres or premi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101242001423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co Sales & Lettings, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.