Lancaster Road, Garstang, Preston
- POPULAR RETIREMENT APARTMENT DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- Two Bedrooms, Lounge/Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Electric Heating System
- Residents Lounge, Laundry and Communal Gardens
- House Manager and Alarm Pull Cord System
The apartment offers spacious accommodation with an entrance hallway with internal doors providing access to the lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom/wc. From the hallway access is provided to a generous walk-in storage cupboard which houses the electric water heating system. The lounge has been tastefully decorated in neutral shades and offers ample space for dining and has a double glazed window. A feature fireplace provides a focal point to the room and glazed double doors provide access into the kitchen. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of units complemented by a wood effect décor panel with contrasting work surface. Integrated appliances include a four ring ceramic hob, electric oven and overhead cooker filter hood. A double glazed window provides natural light.
The master bedroom has a double glazed window and is heated by a wall mounted electric storage heater. The room has been tastefully decorated in neutral shades and fitted wardrobes providing storage space and there is ample space for additional furniture. Bedroom two offers the same pleasant outlook and is heated via a wall mounted electric storage heater. The bathroom has been fitted with a three piece suite and comprises a vanity wash hand basin, low level wc and a panelled bath with over bath shower.
Sandbriggs Court offers a range of communal facilities and on the ground floor there is a pleasant residents lounge, laundry room and guest bedroom suite for occasional visitor use. Externally there are well stocked and tended mature gardens and grounds, plus a communal carpark area to the front of the building.
What The Agent Says
This is very popular retirement building where apartments are very sought after and there is often a waiting list of potential buyers. The apartment is in a ready to walk into condition and due to the expected high demand I would strongly advise any interested parties view as soon as possible.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Lancaster Road, Garstang, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station8.7 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 211855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.