Regent Drive, Hebburn, Tyne And Wear
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
CLOAKROOM/WC Double glazed window to front, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator
BREAKFASTING KITCHEN 14' 4" x 13' 8" (4.37m x 4.19m) Fitted with a range of modern, high gloss white wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, chrome mixer tap, radiator, laminate type flooring, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to front.
LOUNGE 10' 11" x 14' 7" (3.35m x 4.47m) Double glazed French doors leading out to garden, radiator.
DINING ROOM 8' 7" x 16' 2" (2.62m x 4.95m) Garage conversion currently used as a dining room. Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Access to roof space, radiator, 2 x built in storage cupboards.
MASTER BEDROOM 16' 2" x 9' 4" (4.95m x 2.85m) Double glazed window to front, radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM White 3 piece suite comprising of pedestal wash basin, low level w/c, step in shower cubicle, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 2" x 13' 10" (2.49m x 4.22m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 2" x 10' 9" (2.49m x 3.28m) Double glazed window to front, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM White 3 piece suite, comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level w/c, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
FRONT GARDEN Laid mainly to lawn with driveway providing off street parking.
REAR GARDEN Private enclosed garden to rear with artificial lawn, patio area, and fenced boundaries.
BrochuresNEW Sales Brochur...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Regent Drive, Hebburn, Tyne And Wear
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pelaw Metro Station0.9 miles
- Hebburn Metro Station1.1 miles
- Heworth Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Safe & Secure Properties, Houghton Le Spring
24-25, Westbourne Terrace, Shiney Row, Houghton Le Spring, DH4 4QT
Safe & Secure Properties are providing a fresh new approach to the market within buying, selling, renting and property management all around the North East of England. We believe our combination of collective skills and experience allows us to be one of the most proactive agents in the industry.
Our mission is to present the best possible properties for both our prospective buyers and tenants whilst also placing a huge focus on fulfilling the expectations of our vendors and landlords. O
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102934001513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Safe & Secure Properties, Houghton Le Spring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.