House 4, Eden House, N8
- Last house remaining
- 1781 Sqft
- 4 Double bedrooms & Study area
- 2 En-Suites and family Bathroom, Guest W.C.
- Open Planned Kitchen/Dining
- Eco Features
- Reception with internal balcony over
- Utility/Storage/Plant Room
- Internal Living Wall
- Allocated Parking/10 Years Building Warranty
£1,395,000 – 4 Bedroom with Garden and Allocated Parking Space
A small development of just nine carefully considered homes (4 houses and 5 apartments), Eden House offers a contemporary living experience with a focus on quality, sustainability and wellbeing. High performance innovations, such as the market leading heat and ventilation system, combined with bold design features like embossed concrete, bespoke kitchens & bathrooms, wallpapers and living walls, truly set Eden House apart.
This unique development is set back from New Road and accessed via secure gates, positioned within a moments’ walk to the heart of Crouch End, one of North London’s premier Urban Village’s.
Each of the four mews houses enjoys its own private garden and parking, and the five apartments all have outdoor balconies/terraces.
A healthy environment is the bedrock of wellbeing, so sustainable living is at the heart of the Eden House philosophy. The homes have a strong connection with nature and the gardens, living walls and green roof create a verdant sanctuary in the city. These plants also help to purify the air and improve biodiversity.
Clean and renewable technologies such as MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery), solar panels, natural paint and the BMW Eco Car minimise energy consumption and carbon emissions, as well as reducing energy costs.
House 4, Eden House, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.7 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.8 miles
- Harringay Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Situated in a valley, Crouch End is overlooked by nearby Muswell Hill, Highgate and Alexandra Palace. The leafy and hilly surroundings enhance the village feel. A vast array of character period properties are progressively being combined with modern high specification developments.
With its diverse independent retailers and high street stores accompanied with good schools and parks this bohemian and vibrant location ensures Crouch End remains a desirable place to reside
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10140381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.