13b Shirley’s Close, Lanark
- Opportunity for First Time Buyers & BTL Investor
- Secure Entry : Central Location
- Entrance Hallway : Open-Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Double Bedroom : Bathroom
- Electric Heating : Double Glazing
AB Properties are delighted to present to the market this charming upper flat, located within a sought after and central locationin in the popular market town of Lanark.
The property would be an ideal opportunity for a first-time buyer or a buy to let investor.
Secure entry is via a communal door and stairwell with the flat being situated on the first floor. The accommodation is arranged over one level and comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway with double storage cupboard, a modern bathroom with electric shower over the bath, and a bright open-plan lounge and kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, electric oven, electric hob and extractor fan. The property is completed by a generous double bedroom.
Additionally, the property benefits from electric heating and double glazing.
Lanark is much favoured particularly for those requiring good transport links, local train station and easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Edinburgh City Bypass is only a thirty-minute drive away, giving good access to East Central Scotland. The M74 is only a fifteen-minute journey giving good access to Glasgow and the West of Scotland. In all, this property is ideally situated for the commuter to either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Externally, there is a nearby public car park with ample parking for residents and guests.
Open-Plan Kitchen / Lounge: 4.39m x 3.60m
Bedroom: 3.09m x 2.78m
Bathroom: 2.76m x 1.57m
From our office on Bannatyne Street travel down the high street continuing onto Bloomgate/ A73 and turn right onto Hope Street A706. Take a right onto Greenside Lane and park in the woodpecker. Shirley’s close is to the left of the Woodpecker and Number 13b can be identified by our for sale board.
13b Shirley’s Close, Lanark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lanark Station0.3 miles
- Carstairs Station4.5 miles
- Carluke Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer, or have a house to sell, as INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS, we are able to offer sound, professional advice on all aspects of selling and buying your new home.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 43802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AB Properties, Lanarkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.