The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19
- Live Video Streaming Viewings Available
- Master bedroom boasts ensuite
- Study room / second bedroom
- Fitted kitchen with Bosch Integrated appliances
- Contemporary design
- Wimbledon mainline station 0.2 mile
- 10 Year latent defect warranty
- Lease 125 Years
- Ground Rent £250pa
A boutique development of just three contemporary apartments exquisitely presented with an abundance of natural light and providing fitted kitchens with Bosch integrated appliances, impressive specification and featuring substantial storage, thoughtfully laid out accommodation and benefitting from access to a communal terrace. The apartments located in the heart of Wimbledon Town are well served by all that Wimbledon Town Centre and Wimbledon Village has to offer, an eclectic mix of coffee outlets, restaurants and cafés, deli's, traditional pubs and modern bars, boasting an assortment of shopping experiences, Odeon and HMV Curzon cinemas, two theatres and a plethora of gyms too and yoga outlets are also available. Never short of public transport with an excellent choice of stations within walking distance including Wimbledon Mainline Station. For the sports enthusiast Wimbledon Tennis Championship Courts also nearby. Beautiful open spaces to be enjoyed at Wimbledon Common and Putney Heath. 10 Year latent defect warranty. Contact Lauristons New Homes on to arrange an appointment to view.
Live Video Streaming Viewings Available
Master bedroom boasts ensuite
Study room / second bedroom
Fitted kitchen with Bosch Integrated appliances
Wimbledon mainline station 0.2 mile
10 Year latent defect warranty
Lease 125 Years
Ground Rent £250pa
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Station0.2 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Lauristons Estate Agents have been established since 1994, offering a comprehensive range of property services to the local communities in Wimbledon, Putney, Balham, Battersea and now Kennington including Residential Sales and Lettings, Property Management, Block Management, New Homes Sales, Land & Development, Financial Services, Conveyancing Services, Surveys and Corporate Relocation. Throughout that time we have always been passionate about the added value we offer to our customers and cli
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 256473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lauristons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.