Baillie Street, Fulwood
- Sought After Position of Fulwood
- Modern Development
- Spacious Apartment
- NO CHAIN
- Allocated Parking
- Convenient for Motorway & Royal Preston
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Double Glazing
HALLWAY Large storage cupboard. Alarm panel & intercom. Central heating radiator. Double glazed window.
BEDROOM ONE 16' 0" x 8' 7" (4.90m x 2.64m) Central heating radiator. Two double glazed windows.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 5" x 8' 8" (4.10m x 2.65m) Central heating radiator. Double glazed window.
BATHROOM Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Half tiled walls. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shaving point. Central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 16' 6" x 12' 5" (5.05m x 3.80m) Two central heating radiators. Two double glazed windows.
KITCHEN 8' 9" x 6' 8" (2.69m x 2.04m) Fitted wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Cupboard housing boiler. Electric oven. Four ring gas hob with extractor overhead. Tiled splash backs. Central heating radiator. Double glazed window.
COMMUNAL GARDENS & PARKING
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Baillie Street, Fulwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.9 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station4.6 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331010035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool & Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.