Parkhouse Mews, Cholderton, Salisbury
- ATTENTION INVESTORS
- Close to Train and A303 Links
- Garage and Allocated Parking
- Private Enclosed Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
Attention Investors!! Currently tenanted, Two spacious reception rooms and two double bedrooms, allocated parking, garage, private enclosed garden, close to local train station and A303 With routes to London and West Country.
This property is situated in a converted mews development and consists of two double bedrooms a family bathroom on the ground floor, kitchen and spacious living room with multi fuel log burner and dining area. To the front there is a private enclosed courtyard garden with path leading to the front door. The property has allocated parking and a single garage. The property is currently rented out to tenants so makes for an ideal investment opportunity,
This property is situated in the rural village of Cholderton which is close by to Newton Toney and Shipton Bellinger which are serviced by local village shops, pubs, schools and bus routes. Amesbury town centre is a short drive away which offers many amenities including a choice of supermarkets, doctors, dentists, a library, schools, restaurants and plenty of local shops, including a butcher, bakery and pubs. The A303 is easily accessible from the property giving easy transport links to both London and the West Country and there is a main line train service from Grateley to London Waterloo within a short commute.
Double glazed front door, under stairs cupboard, double glazed front window, radiator, carpeted, cupboard.
Living Room 13' x 15' 11" ( 3.96m x 4.85m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator, television point, multi fuel log burner.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 7" max ( 3.96m x 3.53m max )
Double glazed rear and side windows, radiator, television and telephone point.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed front window, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, central heating boiler.
WC, bath with mixer taps with shower over, wash hand basin, part tiling, extractor fan.
Large double glazed front and rear windows.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 10' 9" ( 2.95m x 3.28m )
Double glazed front window, radiator, television and telephone point, restricted head height.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 10' 9" ( 2.51m x 3.28m )
Double glazed front window, radiator, loft hatch, restricted head height.
Private courtyard garden laid mostly to gravel with path leading to the front door. Allocated off road parking and single garage in block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Parkhouse Mews, Cholderton, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grately Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Amesbury Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Amesbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AME103722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.