Horse Chestnut Close, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Great for First Time Buyers or Investors
- Allocated Off Road Parking Space
- Neutral Decor and Carpets
- Close to M1 jnct 29
- Walking Distance to Town Centre, Train Station and Royal Hospital
- Top Floor with Balcony
- Modern Bathroom with White Suite and Shower over Bath
- Close to all the Local Amenities, Shops and Gym
- Two Double Bedrooms with Inbuilt Wardrobes
- Open Plan Kitchen and Living Area
**VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE**
**The current Tenant can either stay in situ and sign for a further 12 months or this can be sold vacant possession and boasting an annual yield of over 5% this apartment is not to be missed!**
**Please call Pinewood Properties for a viewing or more information**
Entrance Hall - The entrance to the apartment is via the communal hallway into the spacious hallway, which provides access to the rooms and a large storage cupboard.
Bathroom - 1.71 x 2.25 (5'7" x 7'4") - The modern Bathroom is mostly tiled and fitted with a three piece white bathroom suite consisting of a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and a low flush w.c. The room is fitted with an extractor fan allowing lots of ventilation.
Bedroom One - 3.17 x 5.32 - This fantastic sized master bedroom offers ample space for a double bedroom setup, with plenty of room for storage in the inbuilt wardrobes. The uPVC double glazed window provides a bright outlook. With neutral carpet and decor.
Bedroom Two - 2.71 x 3.33 (8'10" x 10'11") - Another double room to the rear aspect with inbuilt wardrobes with neutral decor and carpets and a uPVC window.
Living Area - 3.86 x 5.55 (12'7" x 18'2") - Beautiful open plan living area, the room benefits from uPVC French doors leading to the balcony allowing for ample natural light and ventilation. With neutral carpet and decor and enjoying great views over Chesterfield and the crooked spire.
Open Plan Kitchen - 3.14 x 2.24 (10'3" x 7'4") - The modern open plan kitchen area consists of a range of attractive wall and base units, stylish fitted work surfaces, an inset stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated cooker, 4 ring hob and extractor fan and a washing machine and fridge/freezer.
General - Tenure: Leasehold
Energy Performance Rating; TBC
Total Floor Area: 760 sq ft / 70.6 sq m
Fully uPVC Double Glazing
Loft: lighting, power and partially boarded
BrochuresBrochureHorse Chestnut Close, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Horse Chestnut Close, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Family Run Specialist Estate Agents
Pinewood Properties are a multi award winning Estate Agency based in the Midlands with branches currently in Chesterfield and Mansfield. We are NAEA and ARLA licenced agents that have focused attitude towards the sales market with incredible attention to detail. We are an established business that are hugely passionate about property, from the very first contact you receive that personal
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29572551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pinewood Properties, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.