High Street, Mickleton, Chipping Campden
- Income Generating Business - Air B n B
- Three Properties - All Can Be Income Generating
- Stunning Four Bed Detached House
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- One Bedroom Flat
- Lots Of Parking
- No Upward Chain
- Potential to Generate £100k+
Get three properties for the price of one! Income generating currently as serviced accomodation with huge further potential to use all three for income generation. Lots of parking with stunning scenery. Main house is finished to a high specification - Business potential is huge or use as family home
Get three properties for the price of one! Income generating currently as serviced accomodation with huge further potential to use all three for income generation. Lots of parking with stunning scenery. Main detached house is finished to a very high specification with WOW factor kitchen and beautiful garden, conservatory, several bathrooms including en suites to most rooms- Business potential is huge or use as family home - Current owner only rents out the main house - Income levels are available just call us on . Further potential is offered with the two bed cottage and one bedroom flat which would increase the income potential significantly. Located in a beautiful part of the UK, Mickleton is a lovely picturesque village which hosts the famous 'Pudding Club' just around the corner. Income and business details are available upon application -call us on
Door to front, original flagstone flooring and stairs to first floor accommodation with understairs door leading to cellar via flagstone staircase. Doors to:
Large downstairs shower room with large walk-in shower cubicle, w.c and generous rectangular deep ceramic sink. Single glazed window to side.
Lounge 14' 10" alcove x 14' 5" ( 4.52m alcove x 4.39m )
Sash window to front with secondary glazing. Central heating radiator and ornate fireplace.
Dining Room 16' 10" x 14' 6" ( 5.13m x 4.42m )
Sash window to front and single glazed French door to side leading to the garden. Two decorative storage units with glass displays. Central heating radiator.
Third Reception Room 22' max x 21' 2" max ( 6.71m max x 6.45m max )
Open plan bright living space with part glass ceiling and a double glazed window to rear. Flagstone flooring and exposed brick.
Kitchen 27' 9" to ven x 12' 4" ( 8.46m to ven x 3.76m )
Stunning bespoke kitchen with a range of fitted units and surfaces over. Hob, microwave and three ovens. Tiling to splash prone areas. TV point. Two sash windows to side and double glazed bi-folding doors to side. Kitchen also benefits from underfloor heating
Sash window to rear, access to linen cupboard and opening to further landing space.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" alcove x 15' ( 4.65m alcove x 4.57m )
Sash window to front and internal wooden shutters. Loft access and ceiling fan. Door to:
Jack & Jill En Suite 11' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.24m )
Large luxurious white five piece suite comprising: bath; shower cubicle; w,c and two wash hand basins. Sash window to front and chrome radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 10' 10" to wardrobe front ( 4.55m x 3.30m to wardrobe front )
Sash window to front with internal shutters. Central heating radiator, built-in wardrobes and storage to both alcoves. Door to bathroom.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 12' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.89m )
Sash window to side and central heating radiator. Door to:
Shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin in vanity. Sash window to rear, chrome radiator and lower panelling to walls.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.25m )
Single glazed window to side, central heating radiator, built-in wardrobes and storage. Door to:
White suite comprising of: shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin. Sash window to rear and chrome towel rail.
Access to driveway to the side of the property which opens to parking for multiple vehicles.
Rear Garden 111' 5" x 78' 7" ( 33.96m x 23.95m )
Large garden to the side of the property with mature shrubs, trees and lawned area. Views to the rear access open countryside with sheep grazing.
Open Plan Entrance/ Lounge 16' 4" x 13' 7" ( 4.98m x 4.14m )
Exposed brick to walls and original stone floor. Fireplace with inset gas fire. Window to front, two central heating radiators and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of units and space for electrical appliances (fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher). Integrated oven and hob with hood over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Central heating boiler to wall. Two windows to front, wooden beams to ceiling and original stone floor.
Gallery Style Landing
Doors off to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 10' ( 4.22m x 3.05m )
Window to side, exposed beams and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Two 8' x 12' 5" max ( 2.44m x 3.78m max )
(Restricted ceiling height- currently used for storage) Window to side, exposed beams and two central heating radiators.
Bath, w.c and wash hand basin. Central heating radiator, Velux style roof window and exposed beams.
Accessed by doors to either side of the property.
Lounge 19' 10" x 14' 6" ( 6.05m x 4.42m )
Providing a large living space with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side. TV point, down lighters to ceiling and laminate flooring.
(Accessed via the hallway) W.c. and wash hand basin.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base units incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer. Integrated oven and hob. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Double Bedroom 13' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.17m )
(Restricted ceiling height) Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side. Laminate flooring.
Shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin in vanity unit. Double glazed window to side.
In accordance with Section 21 of The Estate Agents Act 1979 (Declaration of Interest), please note that the seller(s) of this property are the relative(s) of an employee of Shipways.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Mickleton, Chipping Campden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Knowle Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Knowle
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL103196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.