Bishport Avenue, Withywood, Bristol
- NO CHAIN
- Two Bedrooms
- Full Of Potential
- End Of Terrace
- Off Street Parking
- South Facing Garden
- Side Access
- Short Walk To Shops & Schools
A two bedroom end of terrace property full of potential, located in the popular area of Withywood.
Located only a short walk to schools, shops and supermarkets. Also, within easy access of Central Bristol via car, bus or bike.
Benefits include off street parking and a south facing garden with side access.
The property also features a porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast area, a three piece bathroom suite and two double bedrooms upstairs.
Perfect for your first property or next step on the property ladder, also available with NO CHAIN! Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
0.86m x 1.73m
UPVC windows, UPVC door.
1.28m x 2.62m
UPVC door, UPVC windows, meter cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
4.81m x 3.19m
UPVC windows, gas fire, radiator, oak flooring.
3.41m x 2.68m
UPVC windows, UPVC door, integrated oven/grill/hob, storage cupboard x2, laminate flooring.
0.95m x 1.84m
Loft access, floorboards.
4.81m x 3.22m
UPVC windows, airing cupboard, radiator, floorboards.
2.79m x 3.30m
UPVC windows, radiator, laminate flooring.
1.91m x 1.69m
UPVC windows, bath with electric shower above, sink, WC, radiator, part tiled walls, lino flooring.
7m x 12m APPROX
South facing, side access, patio, grassed area, pond, shed.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bishport Avenue, Withywood, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station1.9 miles
- Bedminster Station2.5 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station3.3 miles
About the agent
We are an Independent Estate Agent with nearly a decade of experience selling properties in South Bristol covering BS3, BS4, BS13, BS14 & surrounding areas.
Our Director, Callum Garrett grew up locally in Southville and currently resides in Bedminster Down with his partner, two young children and playing an active part in the community as the Chairman of 'Bedminster Down Football Club'. He has managed both successful high street and online estate agents locally, believing he can take ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrett & Co, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.