Alfreton Road, Underwood, Nottingham
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms And Loft Room
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Garden To Rear
Lounge 4.47m (14'8") x 3.76m (12'4")
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Fire with stone effect fire surround. Central heating radiator. Staircase leading to the first floor and access into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/Diner 3.78m (12'5") x 2.74m (9'0")
Double glazed window to the rear elevation sink unit with mixer taps and side drainer. Roll edge work surfaces with a range of base and wall units. Oven hob and extractor hood. Access to the rear lobby.
Door to the rear garden. Access to the utility room and kitchen.
Utility Room 4.95m (16'3") x 1.78m (5'10")Max
A useful utility room having door to the rear an double glazed window to the side elevation. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and central heating radiator.
Access to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 3.61m (11'10") x 2.82m (9'3")
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Central heating radiator .Access via staircase to the loft room. Loft room having dormer window.
Bedroom Two 2.82m (9'3") x 2.24m (7'4")
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Central Heating radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation. White three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Heated towel rail
Garden area to the front of the property. Gated access to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden has a patio area and lawned rear hedged boundaries.
BrochuresFull Property Details
Alfreton Road, Underwood, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Mill Station2.9 miles
- Newstead Station3.2 miles
- Kirkby in Ashfield Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Freckleton Brown are local Estate Agents Paul Freckleton and Gordon Brown. Our aim is to provide a one stop shop for all your property needs, including residential sales, free valuations and independent mortgage advice all under one roof.
Between us we have over 25 years experience in Estate Agency with Paul as Valuation/Sales manager and Gordon as Mortgage adviser. We are committed to providing you with a first class service from our friendly and professional team.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRE1EW1248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Freckleton Brown, Eastwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.