The Green, Cheadle
* Spacious three bedroomed accommodation in need of some cosmetic improvement, but with enormous potential.
* Double glazed throughout.
* Convenient location for Cheadle town centre and for travelling towards the Potteries conurbation.
* This is a property which will be ideal for family occupation, or could be of interest to speculative builders.
* vehicular access / driveway is going to be reinstated as part of the SMDC planning permission for the development of the building plot, which has now been sold subject to contract (timescales to be confirmed).
Entrance Porch - Access to:
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Stairs off. Wood flooring. Under stairs storage. Storage room off to front.
Lounge - 13'11 x 12'1 (4.24m x 3.68m) - Radiator. Bay window.
Living Room - 12' x 13'11 (3.66m x 4.24m) - Radiator. Wood flooring. 'Parkray' sold fuel fire. Bay window.
Kitchen - 12' x 7'5 (3.66m x 2.26m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Plumbing point. Gas cooker point. Radiator. Tiled floor. Access to rear porch, W.c and store room.
Landing Area - Radiator. Storage cupboard off.
Bedroom - 12'1 x 12'1 (3.68m x 3.68m) - Radiator. Original solid fuel fire grate & hearth.
Bedroom - 12'1 x 12' (3.68m x 3.66m) - Radiator. Storage cupboard. Original solid fuel fire grate & hearth. Loft access via loft ladder.
Bedroom - 11'6 x 10'5 (3.51m x 3.18m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 7'9 x 8'10 (2.36m x 2.69m) - Bath. Wash basin. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Separate W.C - W.c.
Outside - Gardens to front and rear.
Services - All mains services
UPVC double glazing
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
The Green, Cheadle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blythe Bridge Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Bury & Hilton are an independent firm of Estate Agents, Chartered Surveyors and Auctioneers with four offices, located in the Staffordshire Moorlands and South Derbyshire. Established in 1963 by Stanley Bury and John Hilton, the business continues to be run by Charles Ball MRICS, who has over fifty years of experience in the profession.
We offer a full range of property services, involving all types of property. All of our offices provide residential sales by either private treaty or
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29577649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.