York Road, Leeds, LS14
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Excellent commuting links
- Home office space
- Spacious living area with French doors
- Personalise your kitchen, tiles and more
- New build homes are approximately 65% more energy efficient than older homes
- Four bedrooms including a master with ensuite
- Tailored Packages worth up to £10,000 available
- Enclosed rear garden
- Just 20 minutes from Leeds and 30 minutes from Bradford
The Madrid is a semi-detached home with FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, this home is great for a growing family. It has an OPEN PLAN kitchen/diner and the SPACIOUS LOUNGE area has FRENCH DOORS leading to a PRIVATE GARDEN. Choose from a range of CONTEMPORARY PERSONALISATION options from kitchens to tiles and more.
At Strata, we design and build beautiful contemporary homes. We love Scandinavian design and this influence flows through everything we do. Large windows, high ceilings, and clean lines in the finer details create a feeling of space and light. Every home design is carefully considered to create a space for you to live and grow. Our interior designers are passionate about helping our customers bring their dream home to life.
Home isn't just about four walls, it's about being part of a wider community. Our customers join the community before the foundations have even been laid for their home, through the Instagram hashtag #MyStrataStory. This growing online community of Strata homeowners has become a source of inspiration, friendship, and support, and that community spirit continues offline on all our developments.
"Through #MyStrataStory we've become really close with our neighbours before we've even moved in. We've already met up with them and become good friends."
- Anna, Strata customer
York Road, Leeds, LS14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station0.9 miles
- Leeds Station3.2 miles
- Woodlesford Station3.6 miles
About the development
What our customers say about us
- "The house was everything we could have ever hoped for, we moved in and just enjoyed life"
- "The customer service is great even after moving in to our property they still show they care about us."
- "I would always recommend Strata to friends and family, they gave us a dream and made it happen."
- "From our first visit until we moved into our new home Strata have been absolutely amazing!"
- "We couldn't be happier with our home and are so glad that we chose Strata!"
- Kudos, Leeds
We are a modern family business with a fresh approach to home building. Our love of design and quality underpins a desire to create beautiful homes of the highest standards. We hand-select our suppliers to offer the best possible ranges and exceptionally high quality specification in every home we build.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MadridKudos. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strata. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.