Southmoor Gardens, Abingdon
- Double aspect kitchen/breakfast room offering 'Shaker' style floor and wall units, Neff integrated appliances, quartz working surfaces, engineered oak wood flooring, under floor heating ...
- Stunning double aspect living room with French doors providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Delightful and very light and airy dining room/fourth bedroom with an adjoining cloakroom/shower room
- Impressive master bedroom including an extensive selection of wall-to-wall wardrobe cupboards, en-suite bathroom and French doors leading to a delightful balcony
- Two further good size bedrooms complemented by a stylishly fitted bathroom
- Attractive and good size gardens featuring an extensive patio and lawn area – the whole enclosed by trees, shrubbery and fencing before leading onto a most attractive tree-lined open aspect
- Bathrooms/shower rooms are fitted with stylish white suites complemented by porcelain floor and wall tiling with brushed steel trim and under floor heating
- PVC double-glazed windows, high levels of insulation to walls and ceiling, A-rated gas fired condensing boiler servicing under floor heating throughout the ground floor
- Fitted wool carpet to living room and bedrooms, engineered oak flooring to hall and kitchen, Vicaima oak timber veneered internal doors, remote controlled electric garage doors
- Security and peace of mind features include alarm system, mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarms, external lights and timber front door with multi-point locking system
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Southmoor Gardens, Abingdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station7.7 miles
About the agent
...your move, our passion
Hodsons Estate Agents offer a friendly, bespoke and professional service derived from decades of experience working with sellers and buyers throughout South Oxfordshire.
Hodsons priority is to differentiate your property from the rest and to attract the best buyer at the best price. With a passion for selling property, a commitment to customer satisfaction and an attitude that truly cares, let Hodsons guide y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8979276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.