10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
- 960 sq ft 27th floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan living area
- Private balcony
- Set within the Canary Wharf estate
- Extensive range of leisure facilities
- Underfloor heating & Comfort cooling
- Completion anticipated Q2 2020
This apartment is situated on the 27th floor with a spacious open plan living area and a custom designed and fully integrated kitchen finished in natural timber veneer. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite bathroom and built in wardrobes, second double bedroom, separate shower room and a private south facing balcony. Designed by world-renowned architectural practice Stanton Williams, 10 Park Drive is the first of the new residential developments to be built on the Canary Wharf private Estate.
Private gardens at the base of the building overlook the park, the boardwalk and the magic of the water. Enticing common areas connect the vibrant public spaces to create a dynamic living environment.
Those that live at 10 Park Drive will be joining a dynamic new neighbourhood with an enormous variety of shops, cafés and restaurants, as well as a rich programme of exhibitions, performances and events.
Residents at 10 Park Drive will have access to an array of leisure facilities including a swimming pool, state-of-the-art gym, Jacuzzi, steam room and private residents club with sky terrace.
The Estate’s dedicated Canary Wharf concierge will be on hand to provide a range of services and residents will also benefit from the unrivalled management and security provided for the Estate.
Its residents will enjoy excellent transport connections with the Docklands Light Railway, Jubilee line underground station and the new Crossrail network planned opening at the end of 2019.
Move in this year summer and enquire now!
The estimated completion date: Q2 2020.
Computer generated images for indicative purposes only.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential has been a leading consultancy and sales advisor in East London for 40 years and has contributed to the areas transformation to where it is today. With significant experience in selling and letting a wide range of residential properties, our team has extensive local knowledge and unrivalled expertise which enable them to navigate you through the entire process of buying or selling your home.
As the world's largest property consultancy, we have access to a global databas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR151429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.