Cheltenham Road, Bradford. BD2
- Grade II Listed
- Good size family home
- Great depth of character throughout
- Good size gardens
- Additional land available separately
Townend Estate Agents offer for sale this 17th Century Grade II listed farmhouse.
Having accommodation planned over two floors and enjoys many character features including: Inglenook style fireplace, beamed ceiling and mullion windows.
The accommodation comprises briefly: Large entrance hallway, cloaks w.c., lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, sitting room. To the first floor are three bedrooms, en-suite and house bathroom. Externally are landscaped gardens, decked areas and impressive summer house.
Available separately is a large plot of land which could be used for development. Subject to planning.
BrochuresCheltenham Road, Bradford. BD2Brochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Cheltenham Road, Bradford. BD2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station0.9 miles
- Shipley Station1.3 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Your local agent
Townend estate agents build long-term relationships and provide a personal service to each of our clients. We understand that buying or selling a property can be a stressful process but we will endeavour to ensure a smooth process and we're always here to help along the way.
Operating from offices in both Horsforth and Idle we are where our clients need us to be in person, however offer a nationwide service through the mainstrea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28455879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.