Graig View Terrace, Pontypool
- END OF TERRACE
- TWO BATHROOMS
- TWO BEDROOMS PLUS ATTIC ROOM
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- CHAIN FREE
The property accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, down stairs shower/utility room, stairs leading to first floor, mast bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom with stairs to attic room, attic room houses storage and shelving.
The property benefits from upgraded recently installed double glazed windows and doors, rear hardstand and storage shed/summer house, raised decked garden with ground floor under storage with side gated access.
Call us in branch on to arrange your viewing today!
3.44 x 3.82 (11'3" x 12'6")
3.6 x 4.18 (11'10" x 13'9")
2.69 x 2.69 (8'10" x 8'10")
2.42 x 2.75 (7'11" x 9')
3.43 x 4.19 (11'3" x 13'9")
3.03 x 3.66 (9'11" x 12')
3.38 x 4.80 (11'1" x 15'9")
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Graig View Terrace, Pontypool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanhilleth Station3.6 miles
- Pontypool & New Inn Station3.6 miles
- Newbridge Station5.6 miles
About the agent
haart estate agents selling in Cwmbran have the local expertise to help with your property needs. Whether it's buying or selling as part of a multi-award winning estate agency, our highly trained team are dedicated to providing a high standard of service including FLINK our unique marketing tool which targets passive buyers from social media. We're also available for a call till 10pm, so don't hesitate to get in touch.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038_DAR103811247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, covering Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.