Neals Crescent, Grantham, NG31
- Modern 2-Bed Semi Detached House
- Living Room & Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Own Driveway & Enclosed Rear Garden
EPC - C
A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be required to hold the property whilst references are being carried out. If the applicant provides false or misleading information, withdraws from the property, fails Right to Rent checks or fails to sign their tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days (or other deadline date mutually agreed in writing) the holding deposit can be retained.
Immigration Act 2014 and The Right to Rent regulation. Prospective tenants will be required to produce original identification documentation when renting in the UK.
The landlord has the right to decline an applicant after referencing.
REDRESS SCHEME Property Redress Scheme PRS
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Neals Crescent, Grantham, NG31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Grantham is the ideal relocation solution with an excellent train service to London Kings Cross which takes approximately 65 minutes. The major city of Nottingham is approximately 24 miles away and the historic towns of Stamford and Oakham with their renowned Public Schools are both approximately 22 miles away. There are various local primary schools in the district and two excellent and sought after Grammar schools for boys and girls in Grantham.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA120277_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.