Homebush House, Chingford, E4 7PW
- Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry
- Lift to all floors
- 2 Guest Suites
- Minimum Age 60
- Visiting Development Manager
- Lease: 139 years from 1983
- Service Charge £2081.88 Ground Rent £441.63
Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding Event Fees that may apply to this property.
Front door leads to the
Illuminated light switch, coved and artex ceiling, power point and light fitting. Airing cupboard with insulated hot water tank, electric meters and storage space. Storage cupboard. Security door. Entry phone.
Storage heater, power points, two wall light fittings and TV aerial point. Emergency pull cord. Coved and artex ceiling.
An archway leads to the
Fully tiled and fitted with floor and wall cupboards, stainless steel sink unit and work tops. Electric oven and hob. Extractor fan. Coved and artex ceiling.
Built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf over. Illuminated light switch, wall light fitting and power points. Storage heater, coved and artex ceiling.
Fully tiled and fitted with white suite comprising shower cubicle with sliding door, WC with low level flush and vanity unit with wash hand basin. Heated towel rail and electric fan heater. Extractor fan. Coved and artex ceiling.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Homebush House, Chingford, E4 7PW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.8 miles
- Ponders End Station1.2 miles
- Brimsdown Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9306820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.