One Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
- Live Virtual Tour
- One bedroom property
- Spacious 701 sq ft
- Private terrace
- 29th floor N/W aspect
- Gym, Spa, Pool, Sauna, Cinema, Meeting Rooms and Concierge
- Incredible level of specification
- Outstanding location
- Surrounded by parks & waterways
Designed by Herzog & de Meuron, One Park Drive is the new district's signature building. Positioned at the head of the dock, it proudly represents everything that makes the new neighbourhood so special - a unique architectural achievement thoughtfully designed to be the very best in city and waterside living.
One Park Drive is a single harmonious building, made up of three typologies; Loft, Cluster and Bay apartments, each with its own distinct characteristics.
The dramatic form created from the three overlapping floorplates provides an elegant termination to a building of such complexity. The selected finishes bring substance to the larger luxurious apartments at these levels borrowing their form and texture from, but not imitating, the architecture of the building.
The reception, concierge, lounge, library and cinema are all on the ground floor. The first floor houses the exclusive health club including a 20-metre pool, gym, studio space and spa. Dramatic floor-to-ceiling glazing invites stunning views across the surrounding parks, gardens and water.
Canary Wharf Group's careful stewardship of the private Canary Wharf Estate over the past 30 years has made it one of the safest, connected, best maintained and most vibrant districts in the capital. And now the most exciting evolution in the Estate's history has begun - the creation of the new residential district.
It will be a neighbourhood of green spaces and waterside boardwalks, where it will be just as easy to grab the essentials of daily life as it will be to take in live music or theatre. A neighbourhood that's both an oasis of calm and one of the most well connected in Europe, with all the benefits of being part of a private Estate.
Completion estimated Q4 2020 -Q1 2021.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
One Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.4 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential has been a leading consultancy and sales advisor in East London for 40 years and has contributed to the areas transformation to where it is today. With significant experience in selling and letting a wide range of residential properties, our team has extensive local knowledge and unrivalled expertise which enable them to navigate you through the entire process of buying or selling your home.
As the world's largest property consultancy, we have access to a global databas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES200097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.