Bronze, Wandsworth, SW18
- Three bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- River views and park-side location
- Approx 1,121 sq ft
- Ninth Floor
- Large balcony
- Close to major transport hubs
- Private residents' rooftop terrace
- Concierge services
- Estimated completion Q3 2020
A three-bedroom, three-bathroom lateral apartment offering far reaching views towards the river Thames. This ninth floor apartment is located in the heart of Wandsworth, in the new iconic development 'Bronze'. The apartments at Bronze are finished to a high specification, including, zoned underfloor heating, high speed fibre optic broadband, Siemens appliances in the kitchens and fully fitted wardrobes in master bedrooms.
Bronze is a new 20-storey development situated opposite King George's Park and moments away from local gyms, restaurants and Wandsworth Town station. Residents at Bronze benefit from the development's concierge services and access to a private residents terrace with children’s play area. Wandsworth is ideally situated for getting into and around the centre of London with great public transport links into the capital.
Bronze, Wandsworth, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.5 miles
- East Putney Station0.6 miles
- Southfields Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We sell homes and win awards doing it. JLL recently won 'Sales Agency of the Year' at the national RESI Awards for a good reason.About JLL
Being a far-reaching global business allows us to cover all facets of residential property and gives us space to specialise in new homes. Last year we helped almost 3,000 people find a new home through our extensive collection of residential developments across all boroughs of London.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN45736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.