Prescot Road, Ormskirk
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Secure Intercom Entry System
- Multiple Storage Cupboards
- Expansive Main Lounge/Diner
- Recently Installed Modern Bathroom
This property is ideally situated close to local amenities, shops and positioned conveniently for transport and commuter links, with Ormskirk's popular market place town centre just a short distance away.
Accessed via the communal entrance porch which has stairs to the second floor accommodation, the property features a secure intercom entry system and boasts gas central heating and double-glazing throughout the property.
Upon entry into the spacious and well considered apartment, there are two well-proportioned double bedrooms, complete with attractive fitted wardrobes. The recently installed modern bathroom has been tiled to exacting standards and features shower, bath, wash hand basin with vanity units and W.C. There are multiple storage cupboards throughout the property, providing ideal storage solutions which are normally at a premium in apartment living. A key feature of this property is the expansive main lounge/diner, complete with dual aspect windows providing pleasant views of the surrounding area.
Externally there is a driveway leading to a garage in a block, communal gardens and additional parking spaces. Internal inspection of this spacious apartment is highly recommended and early viewing will be essential to avoid disappointment.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Prescot Road, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aughton Park Station0.4 miles
- Ormskirk Station0.9 miles
- Town Green Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8998434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.