Southport Road, Ormskirk
- Completely Renovated Semi-Detached House
- Circa 3523 Square Feet
- 5 Spacious Family Bedrooms
- Stunning Open Plan Dining Kitchen & Family Room
- Premium Granite Work Surfaces
- Good-Sized Basement
- 600 Sq Ft Detached Annex with Kitchen, Living Area, Double Bedroom and En-Suite
- Large Rear Garden with Patio Area
Accessed via the front entrance porch, this expansive family home provides two large
bay-fronted reception rooms to the front of the property, both of which are centred around modern ornate feature fireplaces and boasting dramatic high ceilings. The ground floor flows through to the expansive rear open aspect dining kitchen and family room, which is of substantial proportions and finished to the highest possible standards throughout. The premium modern kitchen boats a wide range of high-end integrated appliances, plethora of storage units, stylish and premium granite work surfaces and central island. The expansive family area is drenched in an abundance of natural light via the modern patio doors to the rear. This flexible family room performs excellently as the central hub of this contemporary family home and benefits from adjoining utility room, study and exquisite fully tiled downstairs WC comprising stunning freestanding bath, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and WC.
To the first floor there are five well-proportioned family bedrooms and a beautifully designed family bathroom, comprising double walk in shower, wash hand basin and WC. This flexible property also benefits from a good-sized basement, double glazing throughout, gas central heating and beautifully designed interior décor throughout.
Externally, one of the key features of this inviting property is the fully detached 600 square foot annex, comprising of a modern open plan dining kitchen with central island, integrated appliances and stylish constating work surface. There is a large living area which flows through to an adjoining double bedroom with lavish en-suite bathroom facilities comprising shower, WC and wash hand basin. To the rear of the property there is a large garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with high end timber children's playground and large patio area, ideal for dining al-fresco and entertaining. Extending to a generous 3,523 square foot of prime living accommodation and with stunning annex accommodation, ideal position close to Ormskirk Town Centre and lavish fixtures and fittings throughout, internal inspection of this magnificent family home is highly advised.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Southport Road, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.3 miles
- Aughton Park Station1.1 miles
- Town Green Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2802816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.