Tyrer Road, Ormskirk
- Sold Fully Furnished to a High Standard
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Excellent Fixtures and Fittings
- Superb Value for Money
- Ideal First Time Buy/Investment Opportunity
- Viewing Strongly Advised
- No Chain
The property enjoys its own private ground floor entrance, with the welcoming entrance hallway providing access to a ground floor shower room with built in corner shower cubicle with built in radio and CD player. A staircase leads up into the first floor hallway, which in turn provides access to a lovely lounge, which has a front facing aspect, laminate flooring and an attractive fire surround with feature electric fire and inset display lighting. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units in black with contrasting laminated work surfaces also including integrated television/DVD/CD and radio unit also incorporating stainless steel sink drainer unit. The dining room has a front facing aspect and is replete with laminate flooring (this room could also be utilised as a fourth bedroom if so required). A bedroom and family bathroom comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower mixer attachment over and wc - complete the first floor accommodation. A further stairway leads to two further bedrooms, the master bedroom being of particularly good size and benefiting from fitted wardrobes, and a useful storage cupboard.
Further highlights include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, well-tended gardens to the front and side, and off road driveway parking facilities. Viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Tyrer Road, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.7 miles
- Aughton Park Station1.8 miles
- Burscough Junction Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6539688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.