Jubilee Street, Whitechapel, London
- Grade Two Listed
- Formerly Two Georgian Houses
- Wonderful High Ceilings
- Bright & Spacious
- Double Width Garden
- Excellent Central Location
A grade two listed house, formerly two Georgian houses.
A grade two listed house, formerly two Georgian houses before they were combined by the current owners to become one home. This beautiful house is situated within touching distance of a number of amenities, including being just 0.4 miles from the brand new Whitechapel Crossrail Station, due to open later this year.
Offering an impressive 1835 sq ft of internal space as well as a generous size rear garden, the property has been tastefully decorated throughout and offers fantastic high ceilings, large open plan mezzanine level kitchen/reception room, with solid wood floors and large original style windows, all leading on to the gorgeous back garden, which, like the house is double width. There are four generous double bedrooms, full suite family bathroom and an additional bathroom on the lower ground floor.
Jubilee Street presents a wonderful opportunity for a professional couple or family to create a fabulous home, rarely available with this amount of floor space in this central location. Aside from Crossrail, there are numerous transport links within walking distance, including, Stepney Green and Whitechapel underground.
Property Description -
BrochuresBrochureJubilee Street, Whitechapel, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Jubilee Street, Whitechapel, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stepney Green Station0.3 miles
- Whitechapel Station0.4 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Butler & Stag is an independently owned and run estate agency specialising in residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management and Land & New Homes.
Our five star customer service has seen us win multiple awards for excellence from British Property Awards and Estate Agency Masters. Our three branches have all been voted within the top 0.5% of the UK Best Estate Agency Guide.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29599242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler & Stag, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.