Aragon Close, Maghull
- Delightful Extended Semi Detached Home
- Recently Refurbished
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms (Master With En-Suite)
- Well Kept Gardens
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Position
The home's accommodation has been completely refurbished in the last 14 months, displaying tasteful decor and a high standard of finish throughout with lovely spacious, light filled rooms. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, a welcoming reception hallway, a beautiful 27’ lounge with contemporary feature fireplace, a formal dining room, a magnificent 20’ kitchen and breakfast room, a large conservatory and downstairs cloaks/WC. To the first floor there are four excellent bedrooms (master with stylish three piece en-suite shower room) and a newly fitted family bathroom in classic white. Externally there are well kept gardens to the rear which are of a very good size with a lovely big patio for outdoor dining and entertaining. To the front there plenty of parking on the block paved driveway.
With so many salient selling points it is difficult to pick out one particular highlight, but special mention has to be given to the stunning fitted breakfast kitchen which provides a comprehensive array of quality units with contrasting work surfaces, a centre island, breakfast bar and multiple integrated appliances including a microwave, double oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
This popular residential area provides easy access to Ormskirk with its many amenities, shops and transport links. For the commuter there is also easy access to Liverpool city centre and the M58 and M57 motorways are just a short drive. For families the property rests within the catchment area of a number of highly regarded schools at both primary and secondary levels. Other benefits of this fabulous home include gas central heating and double glazing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Aragon Close, Maghull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maghull North Station0.6 miles
- Maghull Station1.2 miles
- Town Green Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10217368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.