Essex Road South, Leytonstone
- THREE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN / LOUNGE
- PART FURNISHED
- BRIGHT AND AIRY THROUGHOUT
- GOOD CONDITION
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL SHOPS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL RAILWAY
- FANTASTIC NEIGHBOURHOOD
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- EPC D
Spacious three bedroom first floor flat in a beautiful Victorian conversion, situated on Essez Road South. The property benefits from three bedrooms and comfortable expansive living. The flat is a short walk to Leytonstone Underground train station and popular local bus routes. The property is also just a short walk to the popular Barclay Primary School.
Contact Stonebridge now to organise your viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500 per month paid in advance
- Deposit equivalent to one months rent
- Three Bedrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move straight away
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No Students
- No pets
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Redress (PRS008986 )
Client Money Protection provided by: Client Money Protect (CMP004108)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Essex Road South, Leytonstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.4 miles
- Leytonstone Station0.4 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
There really is no substitute for the value that an experienced estate agent can bring to the sales process. We have been selling and letting property in Newham and the surrounding areas for over 30 years combined and we know how to obtain the best prices for our clients no matter what the market is doing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 944_STOB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.