Percival Road, Clifton
- A stunning two double bedroom hall floor apartment a short walk to Clifton Village and moments from Clifton Downs.
- Impressive sitting room with open plan kitchen and views over Clifton Colleges playing fields
- Fully fitted kitchen with luxury integrated appliances, granite worktops
- Master bedroom with contemporary en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom, superb family bathroom
- Communal gardens, allocated & secure parking space, Clifton Village permit parking available
- Being sold with no chain, Excellent rental investment
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Percival Road, Clifton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clifton Down Station0.6 miles
- Redland Station1.2 miles
- Montpelier Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Louise Light Property, a Clifton agency with a difference…
Founder Directors Louise Light and Ross Coombs-Leigh have over 30 years combined experience in the Bristol property market and they both have a passion for property and people. With their excellent communication skills and experience as well as dedication, they aim to achieve the best results for their clients at all times.
Louise Light Property is a bespoke property agency located in Clifton, Bristol. We provide a one t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9607441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Light Property, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.