Rock Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10
CLOSE TO SITTINGBOURNE TOWN CENTRE AND MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION.
We are delighted to present to the market this stunning 3 bed Victorian property (unfurnished). The house benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout. On the ground floor the main entrance and hallway lead to a large lounge with a bay window, fitted wooden shutters, built in book shelves/cupboards and a log burning stove. Further along the hallway is a large separate formal dining room with a feature fire place which then leads into a large separate kitchen. The property has a ground floor bathroom and toilet and also a first floor shower room with toilet and sink. There are three good sized bedrooms on the first floor. Externally the property boasts a well maintained rear garden accessed via a door from the kitchen. The garden has a built in brick BBQ, a lawned area with raised beds, a tool shed and a Wendy house. The house is situated in the very popular Rock Road which is within the catchment area of very good popular schools and nurseries. The town centre with high street shopping and the mainline railway station offering regular High Speed services to London is no more than 0.25 miles away (roughly a 10 minute walk). The property is available for rent unfurnished. Viewings are strictly by appointment and can be arranged by contacting Simon Dearing on or Sam Dearing on .
Lounge - 4.44m x 3.14m (14'6" x 10'3")
Dining Room - 3.18m x 3.80m (10'5" x 12'5")
Kitchen - 2.56m x 3.20m (8'4" x 10'5")
Ground Floor Bathroom and Toilet - 1.37m x 2.80m (4'5" x 9'2")
Master Bedroom - 4.04m x 3.87m (13'3" x 12'8")
Bedroom 2 - 2.50m x 2.50m (8'2" x 8'2")
Bedroom 3 - 2.56m x 3.27m (8'4" x 10'8")
Shower Room with Sink and Toilet- 2.46 x 1.17 (8'0" x 3'10")
Sorry No Dogs or smokers accepted
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rock Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sittingbourne Station0.3 miles
- Kemsley Station1.6 miles
- Newington Station2.7 miles
About the agent
WHY SHOULD YOU TALK TO SCOTT OWEN LETTINGS BEFORE LETTING YOUR PROPERTY
- We have over 30 years experience in residential lettings, dealing with landlords & tenants in East Sussex.
- We cover Heathfield, Mayfield, Hailsham, Polegate, Burwash and Uckfield.
- We specialise in residential lettings so our only priority is letting and managing properties.
- Our business has grown successfully and now looks after residential properties ranging from flats to prestigious famil
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Dearing29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scott Owen Lettings Limited, Heathfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.