3 Hope House, Lansdown Road, Bath, BA1
- Ready to move in to
- 2 double bedrooms both with en suite
- Separate study area
- 2 Private terraces
- Generous storage room
- One allocated parking space
- Set within 6 acres of parkland
- Concierge service
- Residents only tennis court
Viewings are available via appointment - Book now
This spacious 2 bedroom apartment, forming part of an impressive listed building benefits from a stunning open plan living/kitchen/dining area with a separate study. Combined with large sash windows which cover all aspects of the property, there is an enhanced sense of space. There is also a dedicated utility with plenty of storage.
Leading from the living area are two separate private terraces, offering breath taking views out towards the city skyline and beyond creating a fantastic space for entertaining. This property also comes with an allocated parking space.
Set in six acres of parkland this development within walking distance to the city centre, boasts extensive open space and a tennis court for the exclusive use of residents, whilst preserving the picturesque woodlands. The designs of the elevated homes deliver panoramic views over Bath city and the Avon Valley. A sophisticated specification proliferates throughout the scheme with the added cache of an onsite concierge.
Square Footage: 1,513 sq ft
Acreage: 6 Acres
Assisted Move available. This is a scheme to help you find a buyer for your existing property, allowing you to reserve the perfect home for you with Acorn Property Group. For more information on Assisted Move then speak to our team today. Terms and Conditions apply.
3 Hope House, Lansdown Road, Bath, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station1.0 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.1 miles
- Freshford Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 100 locations around the UK including 35 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD170812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.