Aughton Street, Ormskirk
- Shared Ownership - Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Set Within A Contemporary Retirement Development
- Circa 840 Square Feet
- Communal Gardens
- Off-Road Parking
- Secure Entry System and Lift
An exciting opportunity has a risen within the development in the form of this recently painted two-bed top floor apartment, which enjoys a delightful aspect over the communal gardens and adjoining school playing fields. The well-presented accommodation is serviced by a secure entry system and a lift, whilst the private spaces extend to in excess of a generous 840 square feet, entering via the reception hallway with ample built-in storage cupboards, and continuing through into the 19' lounge/diner, which is lovely and spacious, whilst being filled with natural light via the attractive Juliet balcony, which will be invaluable in the summer months, as well as providing that delightful open aspect.
The open plan layout into the kitchen works very well and emphasises the feeling of space, being fitted with a modern range of wall and base units in gleaming white, with contrasting laminated work surfaces, and equipped with an integrated electric oven, halogen hob and extractor canopy, as well as a washing machine and fridge freezer. Whilst the two well-proportioned bedrooms are both bright and appealing. The second being ideal for any relatives that may wish to visit and explore the local area with family members. The shower room, which is accessible from the reception hallway as well as being en-suite to the master bedroom, completes the accommodation, being fitted with a modern three-piece suite in classic white, comprising of close-coupled WC and vanity wash hand basin, as well as a walk-in shower.
Externally, the communal gardens ensure one is never short of a space in which to sit and relax on a hot summer day, whilst there is off-road parking facilities available within the car park. Available with the benefit of no onward chain, we would highly recommend a meeting to appreciate all that the development and property can offer.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Aughton Street, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.4 miles
- Aughton Park Station0.8 miles
- Town Green Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10218063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.