Teal Close, Westbury
- 2 BEDROOM COACH HOUSE
- BITHAM PARK DEVELOPMENT
- TUCKED AWAY POSITION
- 16FT SITTING ROOM
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER FACILITIES
- PVCU DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
The property also benefits PVCu double glazing, gas central heating with a new boiler installed 18 months ago and to the outside a good size garage with power and light, as well as parking in front of the enclosed and gated garden. An external secure storage area is also allocated below the coach house. An ideal First Time, Investors or Retiree purchase.
Westbury is a small market town to the far west of Wiltshire sitting equally between the larger towns of Warminster and the county town of Trowbridge. The location of the town is well positioned for commuters to Bath, Salisbury, Bristol, Reading and even direct to London via it's mainline train station.
BrochuresTent Style Sales ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Teal Close, Westbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbury Station0.8 miles
- Dilton Marsh Station1.6 miles
- Trowbridge Station4.0 miles
About the agent
One of the largest and longest established award winning independent estate agents in the area, Davies & Davies offer a complete and personal service, benefiting from the professionalism, experience and commitment of a team who are dedicated to selling your home for the best possible price and in the shortest possible time.
A market leader for the sale and valuation of residential property in and around Westbury, we enjoy an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalis
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101197027795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.