Meadow Street, Wheelton, Chorley
- Impressive Mid Terraced Cottage
- Two Bedrooms, One Reception Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Courtyard To Rear
- Sought After Village Location
- Viewing Recommended
- Energy Efficiency Rating C/71
Entrance door to:
LOUNGE: 4.27m (14' 0") x 4.21m (13' 10")
A spacious reception room with staircase off leading to the first floor accommodation. A feature inglenook fireplace with natural stone and brick surround and a multi fuel burning stove providing a lovely focal point. Double radiator. Wall light points. uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
DINING KITCHEN: 3.02m (9' 11") x 2.52m (8' 3")
A range of fitted wall and base units with inset single drainer sink and tiled splashbacks. Electric cooker point. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Wall mounted combination gas central heating unit. Double radiator. Double glazed rear facing window. uPVC double glazed door leading out to the rear courtyard.
FIRST FLOOR - LANDING:
Open plan landing.
BEDROOM ONE: 4.24m (13' 11") x 3.62m (11' 11")
Spindled balustrade. Double radiator. Halogen spotlighting. Fitted wardrobes to the alcoves. uPVC double glazed front facing window.
BEDROOM TWO: 3.02m (9' 11") x 2.52m (8' 3")
Double radiator. uPVC double glazed rear facing window.
A three piece suite in white comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap shower and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Majority wall tiling. Chrome heated towel rail/radiator. Coved ceiling. Halogen spotlighting. Double glazed rear facing window.
Paved courtyard to the rear with outside tap, enclosed by fencing and walling for additional privacy.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Meadow Street, Wheelton, Chorley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckshaw Parkway2.4 miles
- Chorley Station2.4 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Ince Williamson, established over 30 years ago, offer an unrivalled experience of selling and letting property in the Chorley and surrounding areas.
When you ask us to sell or let your home, you can be assured of the strong values you would expect from a well established and Independent Company. We have worked hard to gain and maintain a reputation as a traditional and trustworthy agent, achieving for our clients the best possible results and prices.
In an internet-reliant world,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference INC110733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ince Williamson, CHORLEY, LANCS.. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.