Dryden Close, Malvern
- Great Malvern
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Lovely Kitchen/Diner
- Comfy Lounge
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Sought After Residential Location
- No Onward Chain
ENTRANCE PORCH 6' 10" x 2' 6" (2.08m x 0.76m)
KITCHEN/DINER 18' 4" x 9' 4" (5.59m x 2.84m)
LOUNGE 15' 9" x 10' 10" (4.8m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM 1 15' 7" x 8' 11" (4.75m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM 2 13' 8" x 8' 11" (4.17m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 9" x 6' 7" (2.97m x 2.01m)
BATHROOM 9' 9" x 6' 7" (2.97m x 2.01m)
GENERAL INFORMATION Council Tax Band B, Rental Potential £695PCM. Please note - the property has been rented for £695.00PCM from early May 2020. 48 hours notice is required for access.
BrochuresA5 (12pg - 8pic)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Dryden Close, Malvern
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malvern Link Station0.5 miles
- Great Malvern Station0.6 miles
- Colwall Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Platinum Property Agents is a new concept is estate agency blending the best of the traditional estate agent in the UK with the best practices used in the USA, where estate agency is regulated and where the agents are highly rewarded professionals.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100491010344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Platinum Property Agents, Malvern - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.