Lower Mill Estate - Cotswolds
- Stunning Water Garden Design
- Family Owned 550 Acre Estate
- Access To Spa Currently Undergoing Refurbishment
- Freehold Plot
- Furnished Package Available
- Four Bedrooms
- Glorious Roof Terrace
- Two En-suites
The property boasts 4 bedrooms on the first floor, 2 with ensuite shower rooms, and a family bathroom. On the ground floor there is a 5th bedroom/study, utility leading to a ground floor cloakroom and an open plan living area including a kitchen with large work surface, built in microwave, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and electric hob with extractor over. The living area has full height glass sliding doors to 2 sides providing great access to the ground floor deck, it also has the advantage of a Contura Wood burner. Outside each of the ensuite bedrooms has a balcony on which to enjoy that relaxing sundowner and there is a full length roof terrace which is half decked and half artificial grass, accessed internally via an electronic roof light with rain sensor. This beautiful design can be purchased furnished if required.
Lower Mill Estate - Cotswolds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kemble Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Britain's luxury holiday home specialist
Escape & Discover specialise in exclusive, luxury holiday accommodation for those who appreciate the best that Britain has to offer.
Our experienced team of experts seeks out properties with the 'wow' factor: stunning locations, gorgeous interiors, fabulous five star facilities.
From beautiful lakeside lodges to characterful cottages in idyllic Cotswolds villages.
We offer a comprehensive, tailored property investment service fo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7610438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Escape & Discover, Somerford Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.