Corner House, Tottenham Street, London, W1T
- Let type:
- Long term
- **Video viewing available**
- - Viewing highly recommended -
- 3 bed 2 bath (1 en-suite)
- 1,173 sqft
- 2 Balconies
- MIELEK Appliances
- Underfloor Heating & Air Condition throughout
- 3 mins walk to Goodge Street Station
- 8 mins walk to Warren Street Station
- 10 mins walk to Tottenham Court Road
This modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment (Approximately 1,173 sq ft.) positioned on the 3rd floor of Corner House, a development by Derwent London is one of the hottest 3 bedroom apartments in Fitzrovia. The apartment has light Dinesen oak floors throughout, providing a clean, spacious and minimalistic feel to the apartment. Kitchen is fully equipped with MIELE Appliances, which is as good as it gets. Furthermore, there is underfloor heating, comfort cooling as well as heat recovery systems and ventilation ensuring the property is comfortable as well as sustainable and eco-friendly throughout the year. Both bathrooms are beautifully appointed with marble and the flat also benefits from 2 balconies, one in the master bedroom and one outside the reception. There is also lift access and secure bicycle storage in the lobby.
The Corner House (completed in 2015) is a fresh and dynamic design by architects DSDHA which provides luxurious living within a crafted and contemporary boutique building. Nine individually designed apartments are arranged across this characterful and sophisticated new addition to Fitzrovia, with an emphasis on tailored spaces, an abundance of natural light and open plan living.
With an enviable location off Charlotte Street and Tottenham Street in the heart of central London, this apartment provides the ultimate West End home with multiple transport links nearby.
Corner House situates in a place that offers enviable transport connections, being just a few minutes' walk from Goodge Street (0.1 miles), Great Portland Street (0.5 miles) and Warren Street (0.4 miles) tube stations, providing easy access to six London Underground lines. Euston Station (0.8 miles), for trains to Manchester, Glasgow and the north is a 15 minute walk away, while the completion of the Crossrail Project at Tottenham Court Road (0.5 miles) means that by 2017 you'll be able to reach Heathrow in half an hour and Canary Wharf in just 12 minutes.
Corner House, Tottenham Street, London, W1T
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodge Street Station0.1 miles
- Warren Street Station0.3 miles
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Panda Residential is a buying agency and a real estate agency in Prime Central London. We specialise in our Panda end-to-end service, literally providing all major and minor services you can think of related to buying, selling, letting and managing your property in London. Buying the best possible properties in the best possible manner and experience the best possible services – that’s what we are all about. London is attractive to overseas investors because of its position at the heart of th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Panda Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.