Stanwell Road, Penarth
- Ground floor retirement flat
- One bedroom
- Recently redecorated
- New fitted carpet
- Convenient location for amenities
- Situated at the front of the block
- Overlooks the front garden
- Resident & visitors parking to the rear
- Communal lounge
- Specially designed for the retired
A good size entrance hall with fitted carpet, electric heater, emergency pull cord and storage cupboard with hot water tank. Doors to all rooms.
15' 11'' x 16' 6'' into bay (4.85m x 5.03m into bay)
An open living space providing kitchen and lounge. The lounge has a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet and curtains. TV and phone points. Emergency pull cord. Electric storage heater and DAB radio point. The kitchen comes with a range of wall and base units, an integrated four burner ceramic hob, electric oven and extractor hood., Space for a fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
10' 0'' x 13' 4'' (3.05m x 4.06m)
Double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the front. Fitted carpet and curtains. Coved ceiling. Power points. Telephone point. Electric heater. Emergency pull cord.
7' 5'' maximum x 9' 10'' (2.26m maximum x 2.99m)
This is a good size bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower over, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Vinyl flooring. Emergency pull cord. Part tiled walls. Electric light. Shaver point. Mirror. Fully tiled walls.
There is a communal laundry room and lounge. There is a lift to all floors.
The development has garden areas to the front and rear, along with resident and visitor parking to the rear with access from Victoria Road.
We are informed by the vendor that the property is Leasehold, 125 years from 2002.
The service charge is approximately £224.73 per month, which includes building insurance, water rates, managers costs, alarm system, maintenance of the communal areas and servicing of the lift.
Council Tax Band
We are informed that the Council Tax band for this property is C, which equates to a charge of £1,473.32 for the years 2020/2021.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC graph
Stanwell Road, Penarth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penarth Station0.1 miles
- Dingle Road Station0.3 miles
- Cogan Station0.9 miles
About the agent
David Baker & Company was founded and opened in 1969. We pride ourselves on offering a very professional and caring service in all matters of the property market, to both clients old and new.
By remaining totally independant we have always been able to instantly meet all demands of a rapidly changing market place and our fees have always been, and will continue to be, as competitive as any of our rivals.
Our company has earned a reputation for being "large enough to cope but small
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9454703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Baker, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.