City Road, Shoreditch, London, EC1V
- Brand new apartment
- 37th Floor
- Three bedrooms
- Triple aspect with stunning city views
- 24 hour concierge
- Gym and swimming pool
- Residents' cinema
- EPC Rating = B
Situated on the 37th floor within the incredibly popular Atlas building.
The apartment has stunning views of the City with three aspects looking out to the South, East and West. There are two private terraces and a wonderful open plan lounge and kitchen, ideal for entertaining.
The Atlas building is a ground-breaking forty story residential tower on the fringes of Islington, Shoreditch, Moorgate and Farringdon. Residents' can enjoy state of the art facilities including; Screening room, lounge, swimming pool, gym, concierge service, lifts and secure car park.
Located on City Road and seconds from Old Street Station on Old Street Roundabout, Atlas Building is served by the Northern Line (Bank branch), rail and many bus connections making it is easy to get to and around. It’s a great area to live, work and enjoy, with enough amenities to make it pleasant, while maintaining enough characteristics to keep it interesting and original.
Square Footage: 1,594 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 899 years remaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
City Road, Shoreditch, London, EC1V
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Street Station0.1 miles
- Hoxton Station0.6 miles
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SRL190132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.