Nutley Terrace, Hampstead, NW3
- Off street parking
- Roof terrace
- Stunning London views
- Walking distance to transport
Offering flexible accommodation the house provides a magnificent top floor 42ft entertaining room with panoramic far reaching views over the London skyline, plus a dedicated media room and gymnasium on the lower level. The first floor provides a principal bedroom with en suite dressing room and bathroom plus a second bedroom suite. There is a third bedroom suite with an internal patio on the lower level.
There is an integral garage and off-street parking, south facing 26 x 20ft decked roof terrace with panoramic views of the City and beyond.
Located within walking distance of both Hampstead Village and Belsize Park the further amenities of the West End & City are easily accessible.
Reception - 42'7 x16'9 -
Reception - 21'1 x 18'9 -
Reception - 11x 8'8 -
Bedroom - 22'1 x 14'8 -
Bedroom - 19'1 x 10'3 -
Bedroom - 12'8 x 12'5 -
BrochuresNutley Terrace, Hampstead, NW3
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Nutley Terrace, Hampstead, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road Station0.3 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.4 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station0.4 miles
About the agent
TK International specialise in the sale, letting and acquisition of prime residential property in North West London. Based in Hampstead Village we cover the areas from Highgate in the North to Regent's Park further south and Brondesbury in the west to Camden moving further east.
Our dedicated team has over 150 years combined experience and a deep-rooted network of contacts and clients from both the UK and abroad.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29649110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TK International, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.