Juniper Drive, London, SW18
1,200 sq. ft.
(111 sq. m.)
- Luxurious and brand new development
- Porterage and security
- Partial river views
- Onsite facilities
The property comprises of 3 large bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen and a reception room.
The Pinnacle benefits from all the onsite facilities ranging from coffee shops, restaurants, bars, hair dresser, beauty salon, residents' only gymnasium and much more.
The development is conveniently located half a mile from Wandsworth Town with rail access to Clapham Junction, Vauxhall and Waterloo.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
999 years left
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Juniper Drive, London, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.3 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.6 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Limetrees International started in Mayfair in 2000 and has thrived since then. Recently relocated to Chelsea, Limetrees covers the Royal Borough of Kensingotn and Chelsea and the Central London area with a vision to define and provide local renters, buyers and landlords alike with a personalised, realistic, expert and professional approach to real estate.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 77Pinnacle. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Limetrees, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.