Boxall Road, Dulwich Village, SE21
- Well Presented Two/Three Bedroom Period Property
- Highly Sought After Dulwich Village Location
- Bright And Spacious Reception Room
- Separate Well Equipped Kitchen Opening Onto Garden
- Bonus Ground Floor Study/Third Bedroom
- First Floor Family Bathroom And Ground Floor WC
- Charming Courtyard Style Garden
- Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Close To Transport Links, Shops And Amenities
- Close To Renowned Local Schools And Dulwich Park
#Owing to Government guidelines and the safety of our clients and potential buyers we have amended the way we carry out open days and have a strict one in one out policy. Please arrive with PPE and be respectful of social distancing whilst waiting your turn to view. We endeavour to give everyone fair and ample time to view and would welcome a second viewing if you feel you need more time#
Well presented and charming two/three bedroom end terraced period style property with secluded courtyard garden, superbly located in a highly sought after location in the heart of exclusive Dulwich Village. The property has been well maintained and appointed by the current owner, offering bright and spacious, flexible accommodation with modern interiors throughout. Features include a large reception room, well equipped kitchen opening onto the garden, first floor bathroom, ground floor WC, bonus study/third bedroom, gas central heating, and ample inbuilt storage including a bicycle storage area at the front of the building.
Accommodation comprises entrance leading into the bright and spacious reception room with attractive square bay, ample space for both relaxing and dining, stairs to the first floor, and access through to the useful additional study/third bedroom. An inner hallway, with access to a useful ground floor cloakroom, leads through to the separate kitchen, with double doors opening out to the delightful garden. The kitchen itself comprises a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the first floor, there are two well proportioned bedrooms, plus a family bathroom with white three piece suite.
Viewings of this lovely property in a fantastic location are highly recommended - please click 'brochure link' to book a viewing!
The property is enviably located in the heart of Dulwich Village, within easy access of North Dulwich station with regular services into Central London, as well as a number of local bus routes. Dulwich Village offers an exclusive selection of shops, restaurants and amenities, as well as the beautiful open spaces of Dulwich Park with cafe, childrens' playground and lake. Additionally, the area is renowned for its schools, including Dulwich Village Infants', Dulwich Hamlet, Alleyn's, JAGS and Dulwich College.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Boxall Road, Dulwich Village, SE21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Dulwich Station0.3 miles
- West Dulwich Station0.6 miles
- Herne Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 940404-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.