Ann Street, Rochdale, OL QQ
- Stunning Two Bed Apartment
- In The Heart Of Rochdale
- Open Plan Living Room
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Secured Private Parking
- High Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Help To Buy Scheme Available
- Need A Mortgage? Our Mortgage Advisor Is Fee FREE - Call For Details
*READY TO MOVE INTO IMMEDIATELY*
*HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*
*2 x STUDIO APARTMENTS / 2 x ONE BED APARTMENTS/ 8 x TWO BED APARTMENTS*
Keystone are delighted to bring to the market this extremely well-presented and spacious newly built two bedroom apartment offered vacant possession with no chain! A stone throw away from the newly built shopping centre. Situated in the popular district of of central Rochdale close to Rochdale Town Centre offering an array of branded shops, within walking distance of good local amenities, schools / colleges, places of worship, restaurants / takeaways, entertainment facilities, excellent transport links, local train station, metrolink service, bus stops and easy access to the motorway network.
Internally, this immaculate apartment offers fantastic living accommodation briefly comprises of a entrance hall, open plan living area with brand new fitted Grey carpet leading to A modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, integrated oven, hob and washing machine, stainless steel sink, laminate flooring and splash back tiles. Two excellent sized bedroom and modern three piece vanity bathroom suite featuring electric shower facility.
This stunning apartment is complete with ‘A’ rated combination storage heating systems, choice of kitchen units and worktops, built in appliances, choice of tiling to the bathrooms, fire entrance door, intercom entry system, secured doors / parking and high quality fixtures and fittings.
Externally, this attractive apartment boasts from private, secured residents car park, visitors car park and 24/7 secured CCTV.
Early viewings are essential with so much on offer this is sure to create lots of interest!
Contact Keystone to arrange a viewing, to avoid disappointment before it’s too late.
Need a Mortgage? Our Mortgage Advisor is Fee FREE – call for details
Ann Street, Rochdale, OL QQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rochdale Station0.2 miles
- Castleton Station1.7 miles
- Milnrow Station1.9 miles
About the agent
The high street branch is staffed by a team of experienced property experts who have an in depth knowledge of the property market and between our team we have over 40 years of experience.
As an independent estate agency based around the North West, we have the freedo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 36294_32213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keystone, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.