Lower Luton Road, St. Albans, AL4
- DETACHED 3 Bedroom House
- 3 Ensuite Bathrooms/Shower Rooms
- NEW Vaillant Boiler Jan 2020
- Living Room Open To Raised Dining Room
- Elevated Position
- Integral GARAGE + Parking For 3 Cars
- Modern Kitchen With Utility Area
- Guest WC
- Countryside Views
This modern DETACHED house built circa 1988 occupies an elevated position and is just a short walk from Wheathampstead village centre and has fabulous views across countryside to the rear.
Whilst a modern home there is a rustic feel with the living room open plan to a raised dining area with triple aspect windows to front and both sides.
The property has benefited from a newly fitted, bright and modern kitchen with a matching utility area. To the rear is a conservatory with double doors into the garden with side access.
On the 1st floor are 3 bedrooms each with an ensuite (1 bathroom and 2 shower rooms - all with wc`s).
Because of the elevated position there is a single integral garage with electric "up and over" door at ground level as well as off street parking for 3 cars.
Easy access is afforded to both Wheathampstead High Street and local schools as well as Harpenden with its large choice of quality retail oulets.
Thameslink mainline trains from Harpenden arrive into London St Pancras (approximately 30 minutes journey time).
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Lower Luton Road, St. Albans, AL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harpenden Station2.1 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station4.4 miles
- St. Albans Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 892676-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.