- Development for the over 55's
- Double aspect sitting room/diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Electric heating
- Development manager overseeing the communal areas
- Facilities include a guest suite, residents' lounge and a games room, laundry and bin area
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Residents' parking (subject to availability) and mobility scooter parking/charging area
The communal entrance hall has both lift and stairs to the first floor and a solid door leads into a spacious private entrance hall with entry phone system, airing cupboards, walk-in cupboard with light and a further store cupboard with consumer unit. The sitting room has a double aspect with one window overlooking the gated entrance to the development and the other window looking into Milton Lane. Within the sitting room there are television and telephone points and a feature electric fire.Off the sitting room is a well equipped kitchen also overlooking the main entrance. The wall and base units have an electric oven and hob with a recirculating hood over in addition to integrated fridge and freezer. There are two double bedrooms (one of which could easily used be as a dining room) with the master bedroom having built-in storage and television and telephone points. The bathroom is fitted with a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and W.C.
Well tended communal gardens run around the property. Residents' parking via automatic gates (subject to availability).
Laundry room with washing machines, dryers and ironing area. Bin store/recycling area.
Well appointed residents lounge just off the entrance hall.
Residents' store room. Games room.
Guest suite that can be pre-booked at a minimal charge.
Parking for residents' use and also a covered area for the storage and charging of mobility scooters.
Wells is the smallest city in England and offers a vibrant high street with a variety of shops and restaurants as well as a twice weekly market and a choice of supermarkets including Waitrose. At the very heart of the city is the medieval Cathedral, Bishop’s Palace and Vicars’ Close. Bristol and Bath lie c. 22 miles to the north and north-east with mainline train stations to London at Castle Cary (c.11 miles), Bristol and Bath. Bristol International Airport is c.15 miles to the north-west.
From Wells High Street follow signs for Bristol A39 onto the Relief Road. Turn left into Milton Lane where the development can be found on the left hand side.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station9.5 miles
About the agent
The company was founded in 1991 and rebranded as Holland and Odam in 2017. We are now the leading independent estate agency in mid Somerset and offer a comprehensive property service including sales, lettings and financial services.
We have always been committed to providing our customers with high-quality, independent advice based on outstanding local knowledge, commitment and professional expertise.
You'll find that our business is built on traditional values of loyalty and hone
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9245490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by holland & odam, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.