Common Road, Stanmore, HA7
- Principal Reception Room/Dining Area
- Family Room
- Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom With Walk In Wardrobe & En-Suite Bathroom
- 5 Further Bedrooms (1 Ground Floor Bedroom Suite)
- Games Snooker Room
- Double Garage
- Summer House
This handsome 1970’s contemporary family home has been sympathetically extended over time by the current owners and offers a wealth of living accommodation, providing a spacious reception hall a stunning 36’ principal reception/dining room with impressive views over the garden. The ground floor continues with a further reception room, study and dual aspect kitchen breakfast room, a ground floor bedroom suite, a double garage, a 25’ games/snooker room, a separate utility room, guest WC and a large summer house with changing and washing facilities. To the first floor the accommodation provides a large and bright principal bedroom overlooking the rear garden with dressing room and en suite bathroom together with four further spacious double bedrooms (the principal bedroom together with bedrooms 2 & 3 are air conditioned), a family bathroom and separate WC.
Subject to planning permission this property could be extended to provide a spectacular family home on an enviable plot located conveniently and within easy walking distance of all of the local amenities that Bushey Heath and Stanmore have to offer. There are also excellent transport links including the M1, A41 and M25 offering easy road access to both London and the north and Stanmore (Jubilee Line) Underground Station nearby. Recreational facilities are also very well provided for, including Bushey Golf Club, Hartbourne Golf and Country Club and David Lloyd. Local schools include North London Collegiate School, Haberdashers’ Aske's, Merchant Taylors and Avanti House Primary School.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Common Road, Stanmore, HA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station1.6 miles
- Hatch End Station2.0 miles
- Headstone Lane Station2.1 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM190148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.