St Francis Drive, Chatteris
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Small popular development
- Double garage and Gated Driveway
- Two ensuites
- Enclosed rear garden
- Cul de sac location
*24FT KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM* GENEROUS SIZE BEDROOMS* DOUBLE GARAGE AND GATED DRIVEWAY* Located in a private cul de sac location this 4 bedroom detached house must be viewed to appreciate what it has to offer!! Kept to a high standard and beautiful throughout - call now to arrange a viewing!!!!
This stunning family home offers a gated driveway and double garage, perfectly place for the local school, GP Surgery and amenities in the town centre.
All the space you could want and more, boasting a 24ft Kitchen/breakfast room perfect for any family event which leads to the enclosed rear garden. The double aspect Lounge is light with neutral and contemporary decoration.
Generous bedrooms and two ensuite bathrooms ideal for a large family or when having guests to stay.
What the owner says
We viewed the style of house in another location and fell in love with the design, space & finish and were then desperate to find the same house in another location. We needed easy access to London for work and Chatteris was an ideal location for our family life and also to secure the home we very much wanted. We knew the same design of property was built in Ely also but this development a few miles down the road was a much better price than a city location.
Lounge 21' x 13' ( 6.40m x 3.96m )
Dining Room 12' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.25m )
Study 8' 10" x 9' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.92m )
Kitchen 24' 1" x 14' 7" ( 7.34m x 4.45m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 14' 8" ( 4.52m x 4.47m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Four 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Gated driveway leading to double garage.
Enclosed Garden, Laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Francis Drive, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ramsey William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Ramsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY104680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.