Blenheim Terrace, Redcar
- Stunning Period Home
- Abundance of Space Throughout
- Tastefully Modernised Whilst Retaining Some Original Features
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Double Garage
- Great Location Close to the Town & Not Far from the Beach
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday
With door to the side and door leading to hallway.
With UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor, UPVC double glazed window to the side and under stairs storage cupboard.
3.9m x 4.57m
15'9 reducing to 12'10 x 15'0. With UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace, opening leading to dining room, Parquet style flooring and radiator.
4.52m x 3.9m
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear, feature fireplace, Parquet style flooring and radiator.
3.35m x 3.12m
With UPVC double glazed window to the side, wood laminate flooring and opening leading to kitchen.
3.68m x 2.77m
With UPVC double glazed windows to both sides. A range of modern fitted base and wall units with integrated oven and hob, sink with mixer tap, tiled splash back, wood laminate flooring and all the conveniences you would expect from a modern kitchen.
With doors to two storage cupboards and UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
With UPVC double glazed window to the side.
4.62m x 4.11m
With UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
4.52m x 4.11m
reducing to 10'5. With UPVC double glazed window to the rear, feature fireplace and radiator.
Leading to …………
3.96m x 3.68m
Double aspect room with two UPVC double glazed windows to both sides and radiator.
2.95m x 2.16m
With UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
1.85m (max) x 1.96m - 6'1 (max) x 6'5. A stunning modern suite comprising sunken bath with integrated taps over, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin and low-level WC, bespoke fitted shower unit with shower over, tiled walls and radiator.
To the front of the property is a great size garden mainly laid to lawn with mature borders and separate pathway leading to the side and rear of the property. The rear garden is mainly designed for ease of maintenance and is block paved with gates leading to the rear lane, personal door leading to the garage and personal access door leading to the utility area.
The utility area benefits from power, lighting and space for washing machine.
5.38m x 1.85m
With recently updated roller shutter doors, personal access door leading to the rear garden, power, lighting and cold water tap.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Blenheim Terrace, Redcar
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redcar Central Station0.3 miles
- Redcar East Station1.2 miles
- British Steel Redcar Station1.4 miles
About the agent
With its festivals, markets and sporting activity throughout the year there really is something for everyone in Redcar. Whether you want to experience the excitement of a flutter at the racecourse, or get thrifty at the Festival of Thrift Redcar and Cleveland has it all! The spectacular scenery and inspiring historical sites mixed with the dramatic coastline and unexplored countryside offer a destination of contrasts and surprises.
The Mighty Redcar showcased our fantas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RED100095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.