Cyncoed Road, Cyncoed, Cardiff
EPC Rating: C.
Property ref: 121_661_4837930
Approached by a secure double glazed entrance door with telephone intercom to apartment with self-opening communal front door, leading onto an exceptionally large foyer area with stairs leading to the first floor.
Approached by an attractive fully glazed door with matching side screen, leading onto a central hallway area, built-in corner hanging cloaks cupboard, radiator.
Lounge/Diner 21'10" (6.65m) x 13'1" (3.99m) max
With large picture window overlooking the pleasant and sunny communal gardens, double glazed door to side leading to a covered private balcony, double panelled radiator.
Kitchen 10'5" (3.18m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Appointed along three sides in white textured fronts beneath round nosed worktop surfaces, inset four ring electric hob with oven below, inset 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, matching range of base and eye level wall cupboards, pelmets and borders, attractive ceramic wall tiling to worktop areas, wall mounted Worcester gas combination boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ample space for breakfasting with fold-up bistro table, space for upright fridge and freezer.
Bedroom 1 14'9" (4.5m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
With two large picture windows to side, connecting door to family bathroom, panelled radiator, built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 9'6" (2.9m) x 11'3" (3.43m) excluding access approach
With double glazed sliding patio doors leading onto a covered balcony enjoying views to the communal gardens and surrounding area, panelled radiator, built-in double wardrobe. Ideal as second bedroom or an additional sitting room, dependent on needs.
Family Shower Room
Comprising low level WC, shaped wash basin with cabinets below, corner shower cubicle with glazed shower screen panels, feature round nosed display surface with cupboards below, ideal for a dressing area, attractive ceramic wall tiling with border, chrome heated towel rail, connecting door to bedroom 1.
Attractive and well maintained lawned communal gardens with areas of lawn and sitting areas. Ample residents and visitors car parking area.
Single garage positioned at the far end of the site, numbered 5 on site.
Viewers Material Information:
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
3) Please note that if the property is currently within Cardiff High School catchment area, there is no guarantee that your child or children will be enrolled at Cardiff High School, if requests, for places become oversubscribed. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries with Cardiff County Council Education Department...
Cyncoed Road, Cyncoed, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station0.8 miles
- Heath Low Level Station0.8 miles
- Llanishen Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4837930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.